Banknotes from L'Anse St. Jean?

Discussions sur les billets de banque.
Royalist0007

Banknotes from L'Anse St. Jean?

Messagepar Royalist0007 » Jeu Oct 19, 2006 9:27 pm

Does anyone know if the short-lived Kingdom of L'Anse St. Jean ever issued their own banknotes?

Here's a link; www.roidelanse.qc.ca (It is in Quebecois French).

I am sorry that my posting is in English,as I have an extremely poor command of the French language,either standard Parisian French or Quebecois.

Aidan.
Aidan Work W.I.N.S. No. 303.

If you are interested in British Commonwealth numismatics,you can go here; http://www.smffree.com/forums/bcnumismatics .

A Real Names Policy is in force!

merio99

Re: Banknotes from L'Anse St. Jean?

Messagepar merio99 » Mar Nov 21, 2006 6:24 am

Royalist0007 a écrit :Does anyone know if the short-lived Kingdom of L'Anse St. Jean ever issued their own banknotes?

Here's a link; www.roidelanse.qc.ca (It is in Quebecois French).

I am sorry that my posting is in English,as I have an extremely poor command of the French language,either standard Parisian French or Quebecois.

Aidan.

hello

np bank note was issued,
but you can buy pins or t-shirt or map or stuf like that
mario

Royalist0007

Messagepar Royalist0007 » Mar Nov 28, 2006 10:12 pm

Mario,thank you for that.It would have been nice had L'Anse St.-Jean issued its own coins & banknotes.

New Zealand also had a shortlived monarchy - the Riviera Principality,which was in existence between 1996 & 1998.There were some banknotes,coins,& stamps issued,but these have virtually never turned up.I bought both the Riviera notes & all 4 coins that came my way,because they are so rare,as the Riviera Principality ceased to exist when the Prince went bankrupt & was forced to sell up.

Aidan.
Aidan Work W.I.N.S. No. 303.

If you are interested in British Commonwealth numismatics,you can go here; http://www.smffree.com/forums/bcnumismatics .

A Real Names Policy is in force!

Revenir vers « Billets de banque »